Frequently Asked Questions
In order to read the answers, simply click on the Question Bar. The Question will expand. To close a question, click on it again and it will collapse again.
Dear visitor, kindly note that Vermont Sales acts as a supplier to resellers. Vermont Sales will never sell directly to the public and therefor do not display prices on our websites.
Customer: A reseller who sells our products to end-users or the public
End-user: A customer of our customers
We would like to hear from you. All our details are listed in the Address details tab. Give us a call during office hours and we will gladly assist you. If you would like to send us an email, please complete the Contact Form and we will email you back or give even you a call.
Customers (resellers), should any of our ordering platforms be down for some reason, kindly email your orders through to email@example.com
We have two routes you can choose to follow:
Online: The easiest and preferred route is to simply click the Apply button right now and fill in
our online application form.
- By Telephone: If you prefer, you may call our Accounts Department on Tel: +27 (0)11 314 7711 who will ask you to complete our Online Application Form
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
- A non-negotiable Buyback Fee of 25% will be charged on items returned for credit to our warehouse.
Items that are non-returnable include:
- Electronic goods like rechargeable batteries
- Electronic spare parts
- Products with an expiry date
- Health care products and goods
- Food related products like vitamins and supplements
- Clothing and workwear
- Custom orders or special-order items
- Items in which there is wear and tear, damage or visible usage
- Items without original packaging and/or is missing parts or accessories
- Products purchased during closeout sales and promotions
- Products specially marked “Non-Returnable”
In order to use our product information, you need to be one of our customers with a valid account on our ERP system. Simply login onto our website with your credentials and you will find a Utilize our Data button. The Utilize our Data page will guide you on how to import our information to your website.
- First of all, you will have access to over 50 different brands to choose from or simply sell them all.
- Our product data is updated in real time. Quantities and prices are real.
- We are continuously updating our product detail information and soon you will have access to over 12000 products that have detailed descriptions and specification helping you closing the deal with your customer easier.
Resellers who login onto our website have access to a Resellers Portal where:
You manage your account with us
- Edit account information
- Change passwords
- Modify addresses
- Download past invoices
- View your orders
- Use order history to analyse your purchasing history and make forecasts
- Your account balance, credit limit etc. can be viewed.
- You manage your account with us
- With Vermont Sales, you simply cannot go wrong!
Careers at Vermont Sales
Vermont Sales is very proud of the fact that we still employ our very first driver and storeman, our tea ladies have gone on to become receptionists, clerks and telesales operators and stock-pickers are now merchandisers and sales people – it has been very rewarding to see our people growing with our business!
I forgot my login details.
- First of all, once registered and vetted for in our accounts department, you would have received a username and password. This username is normally the email address that you used when you registered your account with Vermont Sales.
- On the Sign In page, click on the Forgotten Password link.
- A page will open asking you for your E-Mail Address. This is the email address used when you registered your account.
- Click on Submit and the system will email you a password reset link.